I know there are complains about security an disabled buttons, but in this case I only use it for more usability. I think that it is a kind of strange to have a GUI containing checkboxes without having a button or something else to trigger some action. On the other side it is kind of strange to have an enabled button without something to process. So here we go...
Having my ThemeAdmin application in place it should be easy to implement the new buttons.
First I duplicate the Button template. I name the new template Button Disabled as in my last example.
Then I subscribe the two templates to the Reference Master Template with the same name and Theme (Crimson 23) from my ThemeAdmin application.
I use the page template One Level Tabs - No Sidebar within my application, so I have to subscribe to this template in the ThemeAdmin application as well. Unfortunatly I was lazy and have not applied the necessary changes to this template by now. So I update the template in the ThemeAdmin application. I only have to add this two lines of code to the header section:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="#WORKSPACE_IMAGES#Crimson_23.css" type="text/css"> <script src="#IMAGE_PREFIX#themes/theme_23/js/4_1.js"></script>
and publish the template.
And now a first test and...! Sh..., hit by reality again. Looks like the buttons are not in the wanted position :( another Crimson - 23 issue again.
For now I switch back to theme Scarlet - 21 and everything looks fine (After updating the page template).
By now I only change the behaviour of the Delete button on page 3. To do so I only have to change the template to Button Disabled, remove the jQuery code that hides the button from the page load section and change the code of the Checkbox Checked dynamic action.
Source => ThemeAdmin, maintenanceDashboard, Scarlet21Theme, CustomJs
To be continued....