Donnerstag, 24. November 2011

A form region to update Profiler Run information

Ok lets gets ome life into Page 4. I know that we could have done it in one step (shame on me). At this point in time it will be just a location where I can link to, but don't worry, I will fix that soon.

I start with creating a region on Page 4


choose "Form" as type for the region.


decide to use a "Form on Table or View" as form type


The Form is based on the "plsql_profiler_runs" table


I only change the region name PLSQL Profiler Runs and the Region template Form Region. Everything else has been defined during the page creation and will remain.


I set the runid as primary key column and keep "Existing trigger" as Source type. I doesn't matter anyhow, because we don't want to create Data in this application.



In the next steps I pick the columns that I want to see in the form (everything except spare and comment1 for now)


prevent the creation of the "create" button


define page 3 as branch target


and confirm my decisions.


And that result will look like this


Breadcrumbs and Tabs are just fine. I will come back later to change the behaviour of the form. The cancel button branches to page 3 no way back so far.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen