Montag, 21. November 2011

PLSQL Profiler Runs => At least a start!

After taking so many (necessary) steps to move into the proper position, I will start to evolve the first profiler page now. In the moment the page looks fairly empty.
I create a kind of tabular form to show the information about all performed profiler runs. I like the rich functionality of interactive reports so I will use them instead of a tabular form.
So I select regions on page 3 and choose "create" from the context menu.

I choose "Report" as region type,
and specialize it as "Interactive Report".
The Title of the Report (Area) shall be Profiler Runs and the "Region Template" shall be Reports Region . We want to add some buttons later.

I use this query as source for the report:

SELECT r.runid ,
  r.related_run ,
  r.run_owner ,
  TO_TIMESTAMP(TO_CHAR(r.run_date, 'DD.MM.YYYY HH24:MI:SS'), 'DD.MM.YYYY HH24:MI:SS') AS run_date ,
  r.run_comment ,
  r.run_total_time ,
  r.run_comment1
FROM plsql_profiler_runs r;


I use the function to_timestamp to force the usage of the Timestamp NLS format within the report.


 Finally I Create the region and run the page. The report will be created in the region body.

and the page will look like this.

Source => Maintenance Dashboard 2.0

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen